O-Agency Link-Outreach-Vaccinate (O-LOV) COVID-19 Vaccination Program
The O-Agency Link-Outreach-Vaccinate (O-LOV) program offers COVID-19 vaccines to staff and clients served in New York State voluntary provider programs.
The O-LOV program cannot guarantee which vaccine you will receive. The manufacturer (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen) is subject to what the program receives from the State.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE (as of 4/8/2021)
As the O-LOV program is not receiving new Pfizer vaccine supply, O-LOV eligibility is limited to adults 18 and older.
OMH or OASAS:
- Staff in OMH and OASAS operated, funded, or certified residential programs, ambulatory treatment, or support programs
- Clients in OMH and OASAS operated, funded, or certified congregate residential and ambulatory behavioral health treatment or support programs
- Individuals with mental illness who are currently receiving care from behavioral health independent practitioners AND have received services in the past twelve months from OMH operated, funded, or certified programs
OPWDD, in New York City ONLY:
- Clients and staff in OPWDD operated or funded programs
- Residents and staff of congregate care facilities licensed/certified and operated by OCFS
- Residents and staff of residential programs for victims of domestic violence and family-type homes for adults
- OCFS staff
- State and local child protective services and adult protective services staff
- Owners, Operators and staff of OCFS licensed and registered childcare programs
- Providers and staff of New York City based childcare programs under Article 43 and Article 47 of the city health code
- Providers and staff of Legally Exempt Group Child Care programs
OTDA, outside of New York City ONLY:
- People living in a homeless shelter where sleeping, bathing, or eating accommodations must be shared with people who are not part of their household
- People working (paid or unpaid) in a homeless shelter where sleeping, bathing or eating accommodations must be shared by people who are not part of the same household
- Staff in OTDA funded (capital and/or operations) supportive congregate residential and supportive scattered residential programs
- Tenants in OTDA funded (capital and/or operations) supportive congregate residential programs
HOW TO GET VACCINATED
If you are part of a Provider Agency, you can schedule a group of clients or staff to get vaccinated.
Provider Agency Group Scheduling
If you are an eligible individual, you can schedule an appointment for vaccination at one of the eight O-LOV psychiatric center sites.
Schedule an Individual Appointment
You will be expected to complete an O-LOV COVID-19 vaccination consent form in order to receive a vaccine. Detailed instructions will be included when your appointment is confirmed.
General Consent Form
Consent Form for OASAS Service Recipients
O-LOV VACCINATION LOCATIONS
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
1500 Waters Place
Bronx, NY 10461-2796
- Buffalo Psychiatric Center
400 Forest Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14213-1298
- Capital District Psychiatric Center
75 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208-3474
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
79-25 Winchester Boulevard
Queens Village, NY 11427-2199
- Greater Binghamton Psychiatric Center- CTRC
114 Clinton Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
- Hutchings Psychiatric Center
620 Madison Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
681 Clarkson Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203-2199
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
998 Crooked Hill Road
West Brentwood, NY 11717-1087
- Rochester Psychiatric Center
1111 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14620-3972
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
140 Old Orangeburg Road
Orangeburg, NY 10962
- South Beach Psychiatric Center
777 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305-3499
CDC v-safe Flyer
Learn more about the CDC’s post vaccination health checker.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
Understand the benefits and risks for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.
Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers (Updated 4/27/2021)
Understand the benefits and risks for the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.