O-Agency Link-Outreach-Vaccinate (O-LOV) COVID-19 Vaccination Program
The O-Agency Link-Outreach-Vaccinate (O-LOV) program offers COVID-19 vaccines to staff and clients served in New York State voluntary provider programs.
Please note that the O-LOV program is only vaccinating adults ages 18 and older at this time.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE (as of 2/26/2021)
- Staff with patient facing responsibilities in OMH and OASAS operated, funded, or certified residential programs
- Staff with patient facing responsibilities in OMH and OASAS operated, funded, or certified ambulatory treatment or support programs
- Clients in OMH and OASAS operated, funded, or certified congregate residential programs
- Clients age 65 or older in OMH and OASAS operated, funded, or certified ambulatory behavioral health treatment or support programs
- Clients with comorbidities or underlying conditions in OMH and OASAS operated, funded, or certified ambulatory behavioral health treatment or support programs*
- OPWDD clients and staff with direct care responsibilities (New York City clients and staff only)
- Eligible residents of congregate care facilities licensed/certified and operated by OCFS, and staff with potential for interaction with residents
- Eligible residents of residential programs for victims of domestic violence and family-type homes for adults, and staff with potential for interaction with residents
*Clients eligible for the vaccine due to a qualifying comorbidity or underlying condition must bring a signed copy of the Certification of Eligibility for COVID-19 Vaccine Due to Comorbidities or Underlying Condition Form or be prepared to complete it on site at the time of their appointment.
NOTE: As more vaccine becomes available – more people will be eligible. Check this site for updates to eligibility.
HOW TO GET VACCINATED
If you are part of a Provider Agency, you can schedule a group of clients or staff to get vaccinated.
Provider Agency Group Scheduling
If you are an eligible individual, you can schedule an appointment for vaccination at one of the eight O-LOV psychiatric center sites.
Schedule an Individual Appointment
You will be expected to complete an O-LOV COVID-19 vaccination consent form in order to receive a vaccine. Detailed instructions will be included when your appointment is confirmed.
General Consent Form
Consent Form for OASAS Service Recipients
O-LOV VACCINATION LOCATIONS
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
1500 Waters Place
Bronx, NY 10461-2796
- Buffalo Psychiatric Center
400 Forest Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14213-1298
- Capital District Psychiatric Center
75 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208-3474
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
79-25 Winchester Boulevard
Queens Village, NY 11427-2199
- Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
681 Clarkson Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203-2199
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
998 Crooked Hill Road
West Brentwood, NY 11717-1087
- Rochester Psychiatric Center
1111 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14620-3972
- South Beach Psychiatric Center
777 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305-3499
CDC v-safe Flyer
Learn more about the CDC’s post vaccination health checker.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
Understand the benefits and risks for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.