Skip to Main Content

Office of Mental Health

The Office of Consumer Affairs

large tiled images of smiling peopleThe Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA) is staffed by individuals who bring their expertise from not only work skills and formal education, but through awareness and experience of being former or current recipients of mental health services. The staff of the OCA, having first–hand knowledge of what assists or hinders one’s journey of healing and recovery, focuses on improving all aspects of the mental health system.

Comments or questions about the information on this page, including accessibility issues, can be directed to the Office of Consumer Affairs.