Transforming and Strengthening New York State’s Mental Health System
MENTAL WELLNESS RESOURCES
Mental health is just as important as physical health. OMH offers resources for New Yorkers to support their mental wellness.
- Find coping tips and resiliency resources to help you every day.
- Learn how to start a conversation about mental health.
- Read more about the unique mental health challenges faced by different populations.
If you need immediate medical assistance, please dial 911.
Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Dial 988
New York State Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-942-6906
Crisis Text Line: Text "Got5" to 741-741
Frontline worker? Text “FRONTLINENY” to 741-741 for specialized support
Find a Program
The program directory allows you to:
- Search for mental health programs by county, program category or subcategory.
- View program details including program name, address and phone number.
- Click on any county on the map to view all of the programs in that county.
Behavioral Health Providers