Welcome to the Buffalo Psychiatric Center
Our mission is to serve individuals with serious mental illness in a way that empowers them, and fosters hope and recovery.
We operate in collaboration with the local mental health systems of Erie, Niagara, Chautauqua and Cattaraugus counties.
Members of the Buffalo Psychiatric Center community see a future in which those we serve recover and are indistinguishable from anyone else in the community.
Links to information on this website provide a variety of perspectives about mental illness and recovery. The authors' views are not necessarily the views of the Buffalo Psychiatric Center.
||Preparing for Your Visit
|- Suicide Prevention Center of New York
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Risk: Guide for Evaluation & Triage
- After an Attempt: Guide for Families
- After an Attempt: Guide for Taking Care of Yourself
- After an Attempt: Guide for Medical Providers
|Chautauqua Crisis Services Counseling Hotline
Toll-free number for children and adolescents only: